Yardian Pro Smart Wi-Fi Irrigation Controller
With Instant Button Control
With 4x the signal strength in the internal Wi-Fi, plus RJ45 for direct Ethernet or 4G connection, it’s easier than ever to deploy your Yardian.
On-device control buttons now let you run any zone for a specified duration without the need for a smartphone. You can also check the connection and status of your sprinkler valves directly on the device.
Yardian Pro features two sets of sensor inputs to support rainfall and flow sensors, and also includes dedicated master zone and 24VAC outputs.
A 100VAC~240VAC full-range power adapter with Level VI power efficiency is included, so you can easily install your device with any kind of power source without relying on bulky transformers.
Yardian Pro Technical Specs
- 8-zone/12-zone with surge and overcurrent/short protection
- On-device buttons for “zone status detection” and “instant watering control”
- RJ45 port and USB port
- Dedicated master valve/pump
- Dedicated 24VAC output port Two sensor ports
- Wire range: 14AWG – 22AWG
Dimensions and Weight
- 6” L x 6” W x 1.38” H (15cm x 15cm x 3.5cm)
- 1lbs (0.45Kg)
- Yardian must be connected to the power adapter included
- Input: 36VDC, 1.66A
- Output: 24VAC, Max.1A
External Power Adapter
- Input: 100 – 240VAC, 50 – 60Hz, Level VI efficiency
- Output: 36VDC, 1.66A
Rain Sensor Support
- Programmable to Normally Closed (NC) or Normally Open (NO)
Flow Sensor Support
- Pulse output sensor
- -22°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C)
- 2-year limited warranty
- Built-in Wi-Fi 2.4G, 802.11 b/g/n
- Works with Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant
- Future integrations through Over-The-Air software updates
- EPA WaterSense, Wi-Fi, UL, CE, FCC and RCM certified